I started a blog in 2010, because my friend Kim told me it was a good idea. I didn’t know at that point what a blog even was! So I launched one on my website (I always do what I am told!) and set about sharing the history of the vintage products I was selling. I didn’t realise it but I was creating useful content for my ideal client; the best bit was the sales started coming. In two months I was featured in Time Out Magazine, Closer and also named as website of the month in Period Living.
All because I blogged.
From that day, I haven’t looked back. As a result of blogging I have been scouted to write a book, been asked to write for The Metro, Reloved, Huffington Post and Psychologies. I have spoken at the Ideal Home Show and will soon host a seminar at the Fashion and Textiles Museum. I have appeared on ITV’s Lorraine Show advising on how to buy antiques. I have written or given advice in 100’s of magazines and newspapers including American and Japanese publications!
All because I blogged.
And that is not all. I now make money from it. I am paid to advertise, make money through affiliate links and have represented brands such as John Lewis, Sainsbury’s and Vistaprint.
All because I listened to Kim!
Now I want to help you to do the same in Blog Club.
Blog Club is a 6 week programme to give you the all skills to write your own content, confidently.
Maybe you know why it is important but feel that you don’t have the time or even where to start coming up with ideas?
Perhaps you already blog or vlog but have very few readers so are feeling “what is the point?”
Let me help you!
Blog Club is a one stop, 6 week programme where you will be trained on all aspects of blogging so by the end you have the skills, confidence and plan to create content that your idea customer wants to read, to get your website higher up the google charts and gets you noticed.
- A 6 week plan, all online using video conferencing, a private Facebook page and downloadable homework
- Through weekly Masterclasses and Homework we will cover
- Why every business should write a blog – even a carpenter should have a blog!
- Identifying your ideal customer/reader and what content they actually want to read
- Setting goals for your business and how to reach them through creating content
- Different types of content including podcasts, video and micro blogging
- SEO – how to get your website and blog SEO ready
- How to take amazing photos for your blog even if you have no photography background
- How to share your content effectively through social media and email marketing
- How to monetise your content
- In week 4 you will have a one hour 121 with me to give you feedback on blogs that have been written in week 3
- You will write at least 2 blogs within the 6 weeks with the chance to get further feedback from the group
- In week 6 I will assess your ongoing plan and how to put them into action, guiding you for the future.
- A private Facebook group so you can ask questions of me and others throughout the 6 weeks. This will be open for 2 months afterwards too in case you need any other support.
Who is the course for?
Indie PR Blog Club is for everyone, whether you are new to blogging, or have written some but feel like you are getting nowhere. It is for businesses who want to be on page one of Google for as many search terms as possible but seem currently stuck. It is for businesses that want to take it to the next level. It is for influencers who want to get their name and face out there. It is for people who want to make more money from their website and business.
It is for all industries, and NOT just for the wedding industry! It is for everyone!
The course starts on Wednesday May 2nd.
Price: Early Bird: £150 up until Friday 20th April
After Friday 20th April the price goes up to £180
Or pay in two instalments of £90, first due on booking and 2nd payment due on 16th May.
BOOK YOU PLACE NOW